Free on qualifying orders over £125 to mainland UK addresses. We aim to deliver UK mainland orders within 3 to 5 working days of receipt of payment. Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, and Isle of Wight may take longer and additional delivery surcharges may apply.
Deliveries need to be accepted or signed for, please bear this in mind when providing us with a delivery address. Where orders are sent via courier, the precise GPS location of the delivery will be recorded as proof that delivery has taken place. You can request a parcel be left in a 'Safe Place' or with a neighbour during checkout. Please note, that if you request a parcel be left in a 'Safe Place', you do so at your own risk. Stonelux cannot accept any responsibility for parcels that are damaged and/or go missing as a result.
Where our courier have attempted to deliver your order, but no response has been received, and goods are returned to us as undeliverable, a standard charge of £7.46 will be made for redelivery.
Deliveries are normally made between the hours of 8:00am and 6pm. Please note that delivery times and dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed.
For orders including 10 or 20 litre containers, where the total order does not exceed 40 litres, we may dispatch your order in 5 litre containers for cost-effectiveness and flexibility. This approach enables us to expedite your order while accommodating stock availability.
We do not currently offer an express delivery service as standard.
DELIVERY TO IRELAND
Please be advised that all shipments to Ireland are dispatched on a Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis. This means that any import duties, taxes, and VAT charges incurred during the shipping process are not covered by our store and are the sole responsibility of the recipient. These charges vary and are determined by the local customs authorities in Ireland. We recommend that our customers in Ireland consult their local customs office for more information on these charges to understand the potential additional costs. Our commitment is to provide a seamless shopping experience, and we are here to assist with any queries regarding our new shipping policy to Ireland.
In addition to your consumer rights and rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 , we offer the following returns policy:
- Refunds will be accepted, with proof of purchase, within 28 days from the date of purchase.
- Items must be unopened, unused, in their original packaging and in the condition that you received them. Where items have been purchased together at a discounted rate, both items must be returned in the above condition to be eligible for a refund. We are unable to accept returns of tubs or paint cans that have been opened.
- You must notify us of the return either in writing at the address below, by telephone 01045 720281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must arrange, at your own non-refundable expense, to return the items in a saleable condition to Returns, Stonelux, 1 Eco Business Park, Eco Way, Doncaster, DN7 4JJ as soon as possible. Please ensure that you include your name, address and order number with the return.
- We strongly recommend that you return goods in their original packaging or packaging of equal strength and that you fully insure the items that you are returning and obtain proof of delivery.
We are unable to issue refunds for Goods that are no longer in a re-saleable condition (this includes any damage that may occur while goods are being returned).
- Items will not be deemed as returned until they are received by us.
- On compliance with the above, a refund will be processed, less a 15% surcharge of your order value, to cover administration and warehouse restocking costs.
Please Note: The Stone Range products and colour matches are made to order and are therefore excluded from our returns policy.